We offer a wide range of advisory and consulting services to help you every step of the way – from start-up to succession planning.
Foreign companies are internationalizing their products or services; the U.S. is one of the most attractive business destinations. However, a number of barriers await companies attempting to enter the U.S., from differences in culture and in how business is conducted to complex rules, laws and regulations.
International Tax Planning
For business and corporate clients, we add value by providing taxation planning for our clients financial and commercial transactions by providing support in:
- International business modeling
- Cross-border transaction planning and structuring
- Establishing a Global tax minimization strategy
- Nonresident investors acquisition of interests in U.S. entities
- Foreign corporations operations in the U.S. through subsidiaries
We handle the preparation and filing of documents required to meet your obligations with the IRS in relation to your U.S. operations, as well as your compliance as a foreign business in the U.S, when necessary.
We can support your company and employees with various tax forms, including:
- Form 1040 NR, Dual Status and Sailing Permits
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) and Foreign Financial Asset Reporting
- Quarterly and Annual Estimated Tax Calculations
- C Corp, S Corp, and Partnership Returns for Federal, State, and International Operations (Forms 1120, 1120S, and 1065 with Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, 926)
- Forms 1120F, 8833, 8840
Implementation, monitoring, and optimization of the finance functions.
Our team is specialized to assist you with financial and accounting procedures and set-up necessary to start or expand your business venture in the U.S.
Local Connections and Contract Management Support.
You can benefit from our extensive network of specialized local advisors, including legal (immigration, litigation, regulatory, business, HR, etc.), and access to credit providers and other sources of funding) Pendas International, PLLC can also support contract management and coordination of the various services and advisors.
Our team is fluent in International Accounting Standards (IFRS) and American Accounting Standards (U.S. GAAP), which allows us to assist and advise international companies with cross-border financial reporting.
In addition with our financial reporting support services, we can address issues related to fiscal consolidation.
We can provide other duties for your firm’s finance function, including:
- Support day-to-day support and supervision of financial operations, cash management, and banking relationships.
- VISA process financial support