These days many Spanish companies are internationalizing their products or services; the U.S. is one of the most attractive countries to access and begin a new adventure. Some of the biggest barriers for companies entering the U.S. are the lack of understanding of the differences, both cultural and in the way of conducting business, languages, and lack of understanding of the existing complex set of rules, laws and requirements.
Pendas Consulting, LLC is a U.S. company with Spanish blood, the perfect combination to lead your company into the intricate American system. We can help with:
- Implementation, monitoring and optimization of the finance functions. Our team is specialized to assist you with all financial and accounting procedures that you need to start your adventure in the U.S.
- Connect and Management. You can benefit from our extensive network of specialized advisors, including legal (immigration, litigation, regulatory, business, tax, HR, etc.), and access to credit providers (banks, angel investors, venture capital funds and private equity). Pendas Consulting, LLC can also support contract management and coordination of the various services and advisors. Pendas Consulting, LLC can provide day-to-day support and supervision of operations, cash management and banking relationships.
- Financial Reporting. Our team’s familiarity with the “Nuevo Plan General Contable” (NPGC), International Accounting Standards (IFRS) and American Accounting Standards (U.S. GAAP) allow us to assist and advise international companies with cross-border financial reporting.
- International Consolidation. In addition with the financial reporting with can serve you with any consultation related to the financial consolidation.
- Financial Audits. We can make our team’s long experience as auditors and their international certifications available to assist in preparing for and supporting financial audits in the U.S. and in Spain. Pendas Consulting’s founding partner, Ana-Barbara Llorente, is a certified auditor in both countries.
Contact us for an initial consultation to discuss your needs and begin this exciting journey of business in the U.S.